Family Philanthropy Consultation
In addition to grant management and strategic funding objectives, funders often grapple with multi-generational issues. Let us guide your board and family members to enjoy the fruits of your family philanthropy through consultation and conversation. Activities that family funders appreciate include:
- Junior-board member development and training
- Facilitate senior advisor roles
- Design meetings for succession planning and participation
- Assist with ongoing transition activities as requested
Communication and PR Campaigns
You may want to share good results with a broad community, or tailor messages for smaller groups. Regardless of size or scope, we have got you covered. Some ways we can help inform and inspire:
- Write and produce most any form of print material including annual reports, publications, white papers, invitations, announcements and brochures.
- Coordinate internal communications such as concise grant summaries, comprehensive policy and procedure documents, and board memos.
- Secure favorable publicity for foundation and grant recipients by creating press releases, cultivating media relations, and coordinating press conferences, resulting in print, radio and television coverage.
- Comfortable public speaker and program leader and can speak on a variety of topics.
Grant “How To” Workshops
Experience training that sticks, either in person or via webinar. Workshops and online training are both educational and interactive, always allowing for a informative Q & A session. Appropriate for nonprofit managers and staff, philanthropy conference attendees and community leaders that want to understand approaches to funding and grantmaking tips. Training will deliver approved outline and slide presentation, promotional verbiage and evaluation. Sample topics include:
- Grant Writing 101
- Federal Grants Primer
- Key Tips on Successful Grant Writing
- Customized training for your team